Automatic Train Control System
- Visualisation via a Supervisory Control- and Data Acquisition System (SCADA)
- Showing geographical representation of guide way, stations, track switch, transfer tables, depot etc.
- Physical position and status of trains
- Identification of train
- Status track switch and transfer table
- Operation mode and status of selected equipment
- Status of each station as platform doors, fire alert
- Status power feeding
The Automatic Train Control System of Intamin allows a driverless and save operation of the trains, only monitored from a Central Control Room. With a high automation degree of the system, the operation costs will be low, leading into a superior profitability of the transport line.
Modern Public Transport and landmark at the Olympic site in Ashgabatlearn more